IIMGC PROJECT PROPOSAL FOR HUMANITARIAN ASSISTANCE FOR THE YEAR 2018-19 BY IMPERATIVE INITIATIVE FOR MOBILIZATION OF GLOBAL CARE – (IIMGC).
North Eastern Nigeria have over the years past suffered a great set back in terms of food access and means of livelihood due to the incessant activities of insurgents who have carried out several attacks on communities, marketplaces, schools, parks and military formations, kidnapping, rape, ambush and rubbery
Many households in the affected area have lost their means of livelihood in addition to sickness, disability, and trauma.
This ugly scenario has necessitated Government and humanitarian agencies to come together in order to rescue the declining means to access food, poor nutritional status and loss of livelihood of victims of attacks and displacement since no meaning full economic activities can no longer be practiced in most of the affected communities.
It is against this background that Imperative Initiative for Mobilization of Global Care (IIMGC) a non Governmental ,non profit organization registered in Nigeria joined the theatre of humanitarian actors across the Northeast by offering services in areas of food distribution , shelter, Healthcare services and livelihood support materials, to assist in alleviating the declining standard of living of the affected population of the northeast
During the course of programme implementation, Imperative Initiative for Mobilization of Global Care (IIMGC) a non Governmental, non-profit organization registered in Nigeria IIMGC may likely need a cooperating partner in collaborate in order to achieve her goal objectives attributed to the large scale of work ahead and degree of needs by the benefiting populations.
In addition, IIMGC plans to partner with like-minded NGOs (Non-Government Organizations), ICT experts, students, schools exchanged, volunteers, communities and corporate organizations for corporate social responsibility sponsorships in collaboration to adopt the SDG goals for major short-term and long-term goals as well as challenges that will determine the future of food security, nutrition, and rural poverty and that would add value to our goal. IIMGC will emphasize the value and importance of humanitarian work done by compassionate individuals and organizations globally such as the food security and health sector who have continued to can add value to IIMGC activities through the humanitarian project cycle as well as improving the quality and efficiency of humanitarian aid.
IIMGC is also planning on strengthening its commitments with partners such as National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure [NASENI], local SDS coalition, INGO partnership and with other key stakeholders as well as improve communication and relation to maximize resilience and maintain sustainability.
OUTLINE OF EXPECTED ACTIVITIES TO BE IMPLEMENTED BY IIMGC IN THE YEAR 2018-2019
1. Assessment and determination of qualified staff and possible recruitment for more.
2. Awareness creation and sensitization of the various activities in the targeted communities
3. Awareness creation and sensitization of all stakeholders and the targeted communities
4. Staff training and capacity building for maximum performance
5. Securing of befitting accommodation and equipping of office with furniture and other working tools
6. Conducting of needs assessment and identification of vulnerability
7. Distribution of food to those in need in the targeted communities
8. Assistance to vulnerable for livelihood and recovery programmes
9. Monitoring of programmes and projects
10. Evaluation of programmes and projects
11. Report writing and proposal for 2019